This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
Hello darlings and happy Friday! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? Tomorrow we are going to a haunted house so follow along the scary adventure on snapchat: (amandaglandorf).
I was checking out my google analytics and saw that I have so many new viewers, so I thought I would share a few things about me, so you can get to know me a little better! 🙂
1. I am a huge water drinker. I consume probably a half a gallon a day, if not more. It’s just so refreshing. I also drink a lot of it because I don’t like juice, milk or soda!
2. I got married at the age of 19 to my high school sweetheart and then left all our family here in Iowa to move to Texas, since Gavin was in the Army. Since then, we moved back to Iowa in August.
3. I have only been to a few southern and northern states and have never been out of the country. I have been nagging Gavin to take me somewhere tropical during spring break, so we’ll see if that happens.
4. I did 12 years of both cross country and track while I was in junior high and high school- I loved running long distances and was pretty good at it too. Only if I could get my butt back in gear to running again, ha.
5. I am attending Kirkwood Community College to pursue my degree in Fashion Merchandising/Marketing and hope to transfer to a university after.
6. I absolutely hate being cold and living in a state that gets piles upon piles of snow every year. I wish I could just get a condo and move to Florida till the cold weather leaves.
7. I am a huge fan of country music. Last summer my mom and I saw Luke Bryan (SWOON) in concert and had floor seats- front row, center. It was by far the best concert I have been to. We actually just bought tickets last week to see Florida Georgia Line in concert this summer, floor seats again, woo!
8. I am a lover of anything chocolate. One of these days its going to catch up on me.
9. I hope to start my own styling services one day.
10. I’m not very tech savvy at all. I am always asking Gavin for help on the computer. I just don’t like dealing with technology some days.
So, there’s a few things about me! Now I would love to know a thing or two about you! Leave a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! xx