This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
Since it’s the month of love, I am sharing 10 ways to treat yourself on Valentine’s Day. Whether you are single or in a relationship on Valentine’s Day, it’s still important to take time out of your busy schedule to take care of yourself. This is something we should continue not only on February 14th but on other days too. Below are my top 10 ways to treat yourself:
- Go on a Stay-Cation: Pack your bags and head to your nearest hotel for an in-town mini escape.
- Take a Relaxing Bath: Create your one mini spa day from home! Fill up you tub with warm water, and a bath bomb. Listen to some music on your phone or start a new book.
- Order Takeout & Binge Watch Netflix: Don’t feel like fighting the busy restaurants and movie theaters? Order your food and have it delivered and binge watch your favorite shows on Netflix.
- Make Your Favorite Treat: I’m a total sweet tooth and treats are the way to my heart. My favorite treats to make are puppy chow and chocolate-chip bars.
- Spa Day: Plan out the entire day and go to the spa. It’ll help you relax, give you some peace and quiet, and make you feel luxuriously pampered.
- Go on a Shopping Spree: What better way to spend your Valentine’s Day than a day shopping?! The mall may be busy, but your may be able to score some good deals
- Splurge on an Item: If you saw something that has been on your mind for a while
- Buy Yourself Chocolate: Chocolate will always be there, so wait until February 15th to restock your emergency stash, so you can it all on sale.
- Take a Class: If there’s a class you’ve been wanting to try, see if there are any spots open on Valentine’s Day. Most likely spots will be open since a lot of people will have plans for the evening.
- Do Something That You Enjoy: Whether it’s going on a run, cooking, reading, writing etc., relax and find time to do the things while you can. Treat these things as if they are an important appointment. If you have to, actually take note and write these things down in your agenda/calendar.
How will you be treating yourself on Valentine’s Day?
Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend! xx
SHOP THE POST