This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
With Halloween only being a little over a month away, it’s time to start thinking about what you want to dress up as for Halloween, especially if you are planning on making your own. Here a few fun costume ideas for individuals/couples/groups.
1.Gumball machine- Props to those who have the time and patience to glue all those balls on there.
2. Mean Girls- Get all your bffs together and dress up as “Mean Girls.”
3. Instagram- Because if you didn’t Instagram it, it didn’t happen.
4. Snapchat- For those of you who are obsessed with snapchat…
5. Beanie Babies- Such a quick costume and there are many animals to choose from too.
6. Roller Coaster- This is something I have not seen before. Such a neat idea!
7. Minions- I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of these, this Halloween…
8. Lego People- Legos come to life.
9. Soap and Loofah- Make a clean statement in this costume.
10. Bank Robbers- Armed and Dangerous.
11. Tooth and Tooth Fair- Don’t forget those dollar bills.
12. Ken and Barbie- This costume is just hilarious.
13. The Price is Right- You’ll be winning with this DIY game outfit.
14. Minnie and Mickey- For your classic Disney couple.
15. Mario and Princess Peach- Here we go!
16. Flapper- I dressed up as a Flapper 2 years ago for Halloween! Made me feel like I was a part of Mr. Gatsby’s parties!
17. Princess Anna- What girl wouldn’t want to be a princess on Halloween?
18. Beer Pong- Who’s ready for a game of beer pong?
19. Batman- Who wouldn’t want to be a superhero on Halloween?
20. Crazy Cat Lady- For all you crazy cat lovers out there.
Are you going to a Halloween party this year? What are you going to dress up as?
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! xx