This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
*The board below is clickable, simply click on the item to be taken to the website to purchase*
It’s finally here people! The early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has officially started today and I am sharing 20 of my favorite items from the sale! This is the BEST sale of the year and the perfect time to stock up on all your fall staples. The items sell out fast, so grab them while they are still in stock!
Today through July 20 is early access for Nordstrom card holders only. If you don’t have a Nordstrom credit card, you can apply for one HERE. The sale will open up to the PUBLIC on July 21 and will go until August 6.
- Stripe Colorblock Cardigan- I would say that this one of the most popular items from the Nordstrom sale. It looks so soft and it’s less than $60.
- Ray Nubuck Crossbody Bag- I love the color and the trimming on this burgundy bag. It’s just the right size for being out and about and it’s less than $200.
- Power Stone Semiprecious Beaded Bracelet- This is such a cute bracelet and it comes in 5 other colors.
- Touch XL Dimmable LED Makeup Mirror- This mirror has been on and off the Nordstrom website and I never grab it before it’s sold out. My lighting in my bathroom isn’t very good, so I will definitely be buying this.
- Lace Trim Satin Camisole- Love this cami! It would go underneath pretty much anything, such as a tee, cardigan or even a jacket. It’s only $22 and also comes in 2 other colors.
- Innovation Duo- This thing does wonders with cleaning your brushes! This is another item I will be buying!
- Mya Skinny Jeans- It’s not very often that Nordstrom has jeans for under $40, so definitely grab these before they sell out!
- Adeline Boot- If you are wanting to buy a pair of Tory Burch designer boots, now is the time to. They currently under $300 (regular $500) and also come in brown.
- Raisa Bow Flat- These bow flats are under $80 and also come in 9 other colors! They would be perfect for work or play.
- Mini Metallic Pinata Statement earrings- Ya’ll know my love for tassel earrings, so I had to add them to my list. They are under $30 and also come in another color.
- Pleat Inset French Terry Top- I absolutely adore the pemlum hemline on this top!
- Metallic Faux Leather Moto Jacket- I don’t wear jackets very often, but I really love this one. It would be perfect to wear on a night out and it’s under $90.
- Mia 2 Seabreeze Sonic Skin Cleaning System- If you are a skincare lover, you need this! Can’t beat $113 for it (regular $169).
- Skinny Dip Pink Marble Professional Brush Set- I have heard so many great things about these brushes!
- BP. Pocket Tee- This top is perfect for layering with vests! It’s under $20 and also comes in 5 other colors.
- Gathered Pleate Front Tee- Love the gathered pleat in the font of this!
- Barris Block Heel Bootie- My favorite bootie from the sale!
- Leopard Print Scarf- This scarf is less than $12 and would look so good paired with a stripe or solid top.
- Small Love Embroidered Nutbuck Crossbody Bag- Rebecca Minkoff always has the best bags on sale! I love the embroidery on this!
- Long Vest- This vest is definitely going in my shopping cart! It’s perfect for layering and it’s under $70!
If you have any questions about the items or shopping the sale, please let me know. Happy shopping! xx