Every year for Halloween my mom and I make Halloween popcorn balls, so today I will be sharing this easy recipe for these delicious Halloween treats!
Halloween Popcorn Balls
- 1lb bag marshmallows
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter
- 2 gallon popped corn
- food coloring
- Pop your popcorn and set aside.
- In a 5 qt pan, put your butter and marshmallows and microwave on high for 2 minutes at a time, stirring in between, until marshmallows are melted.
- Add desired food coloring.
- Stir and then pour marshmallow mixture over the popcorn,
- Form into balls *Wet hands before forming the balls, so the marshmallow doesn’t stick to hands.* ENJOY! 🙂
This is the first recipe I have put on the blog. Would you like to see more recipes? I would love to hear your thoughts!
Have a spooktacular Halloween and stay safe everyone! xx