This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
Hey everyone! I celebrated my birthday on Friday night and then we went to a bar on Halloween? How did you spend your Halloween?
A couple weeks ago I had you all take my reader survey and I am overwhelmed with all the feedback I received! Thank you all so much! T
Things you would like to see/more of on the blog:
- I got a lot of feedback about the layout of my blog, so I will be revamping it very soon
- Some of you requested to see more of my personal life and posts with Gavin
- Travel. Travel. Travel. I’m trying to get my husband to take me on vacations, so whenever he decides to do that, then I will definitely post about it on the blog
- More everyday looks
- As for home decor… I live in a small apartment right now where I don’t have much space, so when we move into a bigger house, I definitely plan on doing home decor posts
- The majority of you liked my casual posts, so I will be posting more casual looks on the blog
- I also got a request to have a “help” section the blog, so if anyone had any questions for me, I could answer them
- Close up shots of jewelry
Things to work on:
- Lighting of my photos
- Blog design
- Making photos all the same size
- My “about me” page
Is there anything else you can think of that you would like to see more of or something I need to improve on my blog? I would love to hear your feedback! Once again, thank you for taking the survey! I can’t wait to change things around on the blog!
Have a great Monday! xx