This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
My mom and I baked some Christmas goodies over the weekend, and we definitely made my favorite Christmas cookies… star cookies. I posted the photo below on Instagram the other day, and I had a few people asking for the recipe, so I thought I would share them with you all. So, if you plan on doing some last minute baking today, I recommend making these. P.S., let me know if you bake these! I would love to see how yours turned out! 🙂
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- chocolate stars (or kisses)
- Sift flour, soda and salt.
- Blend margarine and peanut butter.
- Add gradually to margarine the white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, egg and milk.
- Then add flour.
- Roll in ball the size of a quarter.
- Dip in white sugar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Take from oven put a chocolate star (or kiss) on each cookie press down until cookie cracks around edge.
- Return to oven for 2 to 5 minutes more.
- Makes 5 dozen.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read the blog today. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! xo