This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o". Thanks for making For The Love of Glitter possible!
Okay friends, we are getting down to the 20 day mark already which is just crazy to me. This whole entire pregnancy has flown by so quickly! I don’t have my bag packed quite yet but I do have everything together that I will be taking to the hospital. We did take a tour of the hospital and they told us what they would provide for us while we are there, which made packing a lot easier. I researched blogs and Pinterest to figure out what I thought was important to pack. Below is what I am packing. Let me know if there is something important that I am missing!
This is actually a diaper bag, but I am using it to pack all of his stuff in it for the hospital. I will also be bringing along a small suitcase to put our items in.
- Hospital gown: I don’t feel comfortable wearing the hospital gown that hospital provides, so I am going to be wearing this one c/o from Baby Be Mine Maternity. It even comes with a matching pillow case.
- Slipper socks: My feet get cold pretty easily so I made sure to get some slippers.
- Robe: Family will obviously be visiting and taking photos, so I want to look half decent since the photos will probably end up on Facebook.
- 2 nursing bras
- Boyshorts: I heard that the hospital’s boyshorts that they provide can be uncomfortable, so I decided to pack my own.
- Going home outfit: I will just be wearing some comfy leggings from Express and a t-shirt.
- Bag for makeup and toiletries: I packed this foundation, and this lip balm.
- Hair ties
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Shower flip flops
- Hair brush
- Hair Dryer
- Towel: There’s nothing like smelling your own laundry detergent and making you feel like you are at home, so I am bringing my own towel.
- Face wash kit
- Prenatal vitamins
- 2 Onesises
- 2 Hats
- Going home outfit: This isn’t the exact one he is wearing home because I want it to be a surprise.
- Car Seat
Thanks so much for reading and I hope this blog post was helpful for those that are expecting as well! xx