Okay friends, we are getting down to the 20 day mark already which is just crazy to me. This whole entire pregnancy has flown by so quickly! I don’t have my bag packed quite yet but I do have everything together that I will be taking to the hospital. We did take a tour of the hospital and they told us what they would provide for us while we are there, which made packing a lot easier. I researched blogs and Pinterest to figure out what I thought was important to pack. Below is what I am packing. Let me know if there is something important that I am missing!
This is actually a diaper bag, but I am using it to pack all of his stuff in it for the hospital. I will also be bringing along a small suitcase to put our items in.
- Hospital gown: I don’t feel comfortable wearing the hospital gown that hospital provides, so I am going to be wearing this one c/o from Baby Be Mine Maternity. It even comes with a matching pillow case.
- Slipper socks: My feet get cold pretty easily so I made sure to get some slippers.
- Robe: Family will obviously be visiting and taking photos, so I want to look half decent since the photos will probably end up on Facebook.
- 2 nursing bras
- Boyshorts: I heard that the hospital’s boyshorts that they provide can be uncomfortable, so I decided to pack my own.
- Going home outfit: I will just be wearing some comfy leggings from Express and a t-shirt.
- Bag for makeup and toiletries: I packed this foundation, and this lip balm.
- Hair ties
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Shower flip flops
- Hair brush
- Hair Dryer
- Towel: There’s nothing like smelling your own laundry detergent and making you feel like you are at home, so I am bringing my own towel.
- Face wash kit
- Prenatal vitamins
- 2 Onesises
- 2 Hats
- Going home outfit: This isn’t the exact one he is wearing home because I want it to be a surprise.
- Car Seat
Thanks so much for reading and I hope this blog post was helpful for those that are expecting as well! xx